Mount Sheridan Plaza has a free, fun and safe way for kids to trick or treat!
We’re brewing up a Halloween Spooktacular filled with devilish fun, ghoulish delights and trick or treating from 1 pm – 4 pm, Saturday the 30th of October.
Make sure you come dressed in your scariest Halloween costumes!
Frightening fun includes:
· A Haunted Cemetery (one side less scary for little ones)
· Activity Zone with competitions and bag decorating
· Candy Stations
· Face Painting Stations
· Best-dressed costume competition (via social media hashtag #HalloweenatthePlaza)
· Roaming characters & Flip Ripley providing tricks
· Scavenger Hunt competition
· Jumping Castles
· Photobooth with fun props to use
· Free Halloween cupcake from Jackley’s Bakehouse for the first 600 kids scanned in on the day
Get your free tickets online for the kids (see below) and on the day, visit the Registration Desk in Centre Court to have your tickets scanned. Children will receive an event bag with tickets and a map to guide them to our all our activities, creepy candy stations and spooky spectacles scattered about the mall. Please arrive at the event start time so you have time to enjoy all the activities.
SCARE you there!
***A TICKET BOOKING IS REQUIRED FOR EVERY PARTICIPATING CHILD/YOUTH ***
(eg. If you have 5 children attending with 2 adults, please book 5 tickets for the children only.)
All children/youth MUST be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
If you are unable to attend, or wish to change your booking, please call Chris at Centre Management on 4036 3150 during business hours.
Please do not attend if you are feeling unwell or experiencing flu-like symptoms.
View our T&Cs for more info.