Terms & Conditions
- Entry into the Colouring Competition is deemed the participant’s and their parent/guardian’s acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- 3. Entry in open to persons aged 15 and under unless otherwise specified on the entry form.
- The competition start and end dates appear on the entry form. No late entries will be accepted.
- Prizes are as advertised on the entry form. Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash. Mt Sheridan Plaza reserves the right to substitute the prize with a similar replacement should the advertised prize be unavailable.
- Winners are selected randomly; skill plays no part in determining the winner. Mt Sheridan Plaza’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners’ guardian/parent will be notified by telephone and must collect the prize from Centre Management, and sign a prize form.
- All entries once submitted become the property of Mt Sheridan Plaza and will not be returned to entrants, excluding the winners. Mt Sheridan Plaza will not keep any personal information provided on entries, and after the draw, all entries, excluding those of the winners which are returned when the prize is collected, will be placed in a locked shredder for disposal.
- Mt Sheridan Plaza does accept any liability for any injury, damage, expenses or loss whatsoever (whether direct or consequential) to persons or property arising from the prize, or in connection with this competition. Any issue with the prize must be directed to the company providing the prize.
- Mount Sheridan Plaza reserves the right to change or cancel the competition at any time without notice if the competition cannot run at all, or as advertised.